Thursday, December 3, 2009

Limbo

Did I mention it seems strange that the NaNoWriMo is over for this year? I have new projects starting but I'm having a difficult time getting started. Maybe its because the days are so short and maybe there's a little bit of seasonal affective disorder going on. Maybe its just the adrenalin rush from that last surge to get those last few thousand words out so that I could qualify as a winner in the NaNoWriMo isn't there. I'm not sure but I do know that I just don't seem to have the energy I would like to have and I have only written about 500 words for the past two days. I guess that is better than most people but it is definitely not what I've become accustomed to writing during the past month.

WRAPS is started and I've also got a deadline on a newsletter and a brochure that I need to get out so I'd better get my butt in gear if I'm going to make that January first deadline for WRAPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment