Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 26 of the 2009 NaNoWriMo

we are in the last week of the 2009 NaNoWriMo. I have written over 43,000 words so far. I've just got 7000 words to finish. I must confess, writing pages for my book has been taking most of my writing time so I haven't been working on my blog or on my other writing projects. I've also rediscovered a bad habit that I know is an addictive habit. Freecell. Freecell is one of those things that taught me to never get involved with those game applications on facebook.I can waste two hours easily just playing freecell. I'm not sure why I've suddenly started doing freecell again. Maybe it's because I'm some how stressed out and freecell relieves that stress. I'm not sure.

Yesterday I was able to get extra done on the book and I almost killed of my favorite character. She was one of my supporting characters in this book and one of the main characters in Soldiers Don't Cry. I'm not going to tell you how but I will tell you that she survived the writing session and will go on and probably be part of the next book in the series. I'm not sure if killing of some of my favorite characters is a pathology but it certainly makes for interesting fiction.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go my friend. You are almost there! 7000 words, for you that will be a piece of cake.

    ReplyDelete