Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day -65 and counting

Day minus 65 and counting until the 2009 NaNoWriMo begins. Today I'm kind of at a low point. The writing I've done today sounds interesting and witty. but other than that, not much is going on. I'm currently behind on my housework and I've got allergies that are getting me down. I've got several writing projects that I really need to work on but I don't have much motivation to do them today. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my eyes are watering and I'm coughing and my throat is sore. I hope I don't feel like this in November. I read an article yesterday that said that while we're marketing a book that's been published, we need to continue writing on our next project the writer of the article said that he wrote 1000-1500 words on his novel a day or at least that was his goal.I haven't written on my novels much in a while. At least not to that extent. I think I'll just keep with my current plan of getting these other projects finished so that I can throw myself into the 2009 NaNoWriMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment