Monday, August 31, 2009

Day -61 and counting

Yesterday morning at church the kids did a great job giving their answers. It was great that I had two girls that come on Wednesday night but normally don't come to church on Sunday. I discussed after church with the other teacher of JBQ what we're going to do this coming month. Everything I'm doing now is preparing to open up November so that I can focus on getting my novel written in a month.

I think I might just put eHow to the side for now. I might just try some of the other writing sites and see if I can't do better financially with one of them. This working all month for next to nothing isn't worth it. I've got so much that I can do that is far more profitable. This morning was the deciding factor. I had extreme difficulty getting an article published. I never did get it published and it took over an hour of my extra time that I could be doing something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment