Friday, September 25, 2009

Day -37 and counting

Today I didn't do much in the way of writing. Instead I opened a bookstore. That's right. I opened a book store on my website http://sites.google.com/site/cygnetswriterapproach/. There's still construction Cygnet's Writer Approach but you should be able to find the link to the bookstore. The bookstore looks great. I'm selling bestsellers, Christian books, Bibles and makeup--Avon and Bare essentials. I also started writing on hubpages today. I got in trouble there though because I copied off of my blog from yesterday and pasted it in my hubpage. I won't be doing that again. But I will be writing about authors there. I'm taking the idea I had two days ago and running with it. I'm learning a little bit about how to get information and how to get it out on the web. It's a great learning experience and the best part of it is that I'm not spending any of my husband's hard earned cash to do what I'm doing. There's so many things I probably could be doing with my writing on line but I'm really still trying to get my footprints all over the web. My head is buzzing with all the new information I'm accumulating. I just hope that it adds up to something in the pocket book and soon. I'd like to be able to discover at the end of November that not only did I finish my newest novel but I also made more money than I'd thought possible during that month.

No comments:

Post a Comment