Friday, September 11, 2009

Day -50 and counting

There are days when life hits an ebb where everything that seemed okay yesterday seems really irritating today. When you don't feel like doing anything. When you wish you could just stay in bed but that just isn't possible.

Today is one of those days for me. I feel like I have to force myself to simply move. This happens to me on a regular basis. (I should mark my calendar if you know what I mean) so I don't worry about what's going on, I've just simply got to deal with the inconvenience of the next couple of days. I'm not going to worry or force myself to do anything. I'm simply going to do what I know I must. I'm not going to berate myself for my frustrations, it will only make matters worse. Instead, I am accepting what is going on in my life today and know that in a few days I'll have the energy that I need to continue working in the way that I want. I will be patient with who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment