Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day -44 and counting

The rain appears to have stopped but there is still an overcast to the sky. I'm looking forward to the sun returning so that I can hang clothes out on the line again. I wrote one article today and I was going to put it in eHow but decided to go ahead and write it for infobarrel instead. I haven't seemed to have gotten much done today except read a lot of emails. One does look hopeful. I'm discussing with a magazine the possibility of writing for them.
I haven't worked on a lot of the projects this week that I listed that I want to get done before I begin the NaNoWriMo in 44 days. I know this doesn't sound good, but it is the truth. I just don't feel like doing it. I'm not so interested in doing that right now. Maybe it is because it has been raining and the weather is depressing. Maybe tomorrow the sun will be out. Reminds me of a song from the musical Annie "The Sun will come out tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment