Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day -10 and counting

Yesterday was a beautiful autumn day. My husband, daughter and I did yard work. We got quite a bit accomplished. Today it is raining which means that It's going to keep us in the house. After I finish my writing this morning I'm going to work on a couple of household projects I have on my list to finish before November First.

I wrote three articles yesterday and today about children's running games. I wouldn't have thought about it myself but yesterday my daughter was asking me about the games because she wants to have a Halloween party next Friday evening and would like to play Witch in the well. I remembered how much fun I had as a kid and it was fun teaching them to her so I thought if we liked the games so much, I thought I'd share it with my friends. Use the link of my eHow site. The articles are How to play different types of tag, How to play witch in the well and How to play Mr. McGregor's garden. Anyone who has children or cares for children should check these out.

I'm psyched up about the NaNoWriMo. I can't wait to get started.It's probably good that I'm as prepared as I am and that I can get even more prepared before I actually start writing. I still need to work on those minor characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment