Friday, October 23, 2009

Day -9 and counting

I went to town today for the first time in almost 3 weeks. I've only been away from the house one other time. I went with my daughter and my husband to town to get groceries and to take care of a few other errands. I'll bet my carbon foot print is near zero.

Yesterday I finished one of those three articles I said that I needed to finish before the end of this month. Now there's only two left. My work this week hasn't moved very quickly even though I did finish three article in eHow about kids games.

I haven't had much time yesterday or today for thinking about the new book except for the fact that I'm going to try to write the story five minutes at a time. I figure that if I can write 167 words in five minutes, I'll be able to write the whole 1667 words in under one hour. (Not at one sitting but over the course of the day. Writing 167 words in five minutes is less than 34 words per minute. More about this and how it works, after the first of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment