Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day -8 and counting

Hard to believe that a week from tomorrow begins the 2009 NaNoWriMo. I'm getting ready to change gears and in a flurry of activity I'm going to get my house ready this next week and finish those two articles that I've been putting off. It's really strange but I've written several eHow articles lately and it really didn't take me long to write any of those. I guess it's because I was working within a formula so it made it easy for me. Introduction, then step by step instructions, then tips and warnings. Easy stuff. Especially the recipes. All I have to do with them is look in my recipe files and there they are. Add a little bit of an interesting opening and the article practically writes itself.

I still haven't had a chance to work on my minor characters yet. Maybe tonight I'll take the time to get some polish on them. (Or dirt on them depending on how you want to look at it.)

I baked sweet potatoes today. We had some for supper, the rest I'm going to use to make a sweet potato pie. My family can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment