Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day -19 and counting

Under twenty days until the 2009 NaNoWriMo! Today it is raining again here in the middle of the country. I couldn't believe how much I completed yesterday and how little I've done so far today. My house is clean (mostly) and I wrote an article for eHow. My daughter wasn't feeling well last night. She complained of a headache but after a nap she was okay enough to eat some cheesecake and she's at school today. She probably had a headache because she was tired so the nap was enough to revive her.

Today I listened to a video and handled email and that's all I've done. I should be writing my next article for examiner.com and for the newsletter up in Pennsylvania.

Yesterday because our car isn't running I had to postpone an appointment for my daughter for the dentist until November 3. That's not something I really wanted to do but it's something I really had to do. I've got a few other tasks like that I have to finish today that I would have done yesterday but since it was a National Holiday, I had to wait until the offices were opened so as soon as I get done with this post, that's what I'll be doing. It's just an admin kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment