Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day-21 and Counting

Yesterday I spent much of my day working to connect my new article in my new assignment as St Louis Sustainable agriculture Examiner.com with my first article What is sustainable agriculture?

If you get a chance, take a look at it and give me a comment here on here or on my site what you think of the article. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.

Can you believe that there's only 3 weeks until the NaNoWriMo begins? Time is flying now and I've so much to accomplish. I really feel like I'm on a roll though.

I mentioned last Monday that our car wouldn't start. We still can't get it started. My husband is currently working on the car. Pray they figure out what's wrong with it so that it will start! Boni has a dental appointment on Tuesday and I'd like to be able to get her to the appointment that is forty miles away. There are other things we've put off simply because we don't have a car running.

No comments:

Post a Comment